Data Controller’s details:
Legal entity code: 300061344, registered address: Konstitucijos 4A, Vilnius, 09308, Lithuania, telephone (+370) 685 33925, e-mail: email@example.com.
Supervisory authorities: Information Society Development Committee under the Ministry of Transport and Communications and the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Data on the Data Controller are collected and stored in the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, Vilnius Branch.
We confirm that the data of the Data Controller’s website and social networking accounts visitors will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applied legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to ensure that our collected data on website and social networking accounts visitors are protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration. The Data Controller’s staff have committed in writing not to disclose or disseminate information received at the workplace, including information on the website visitors to third parties.
Persons under 16 years of age cannot provide any personal data through our website(s) and social networking accounts. If you are a person under 16 years of age, before submitting your personal data, you must obtain the consent of your parents or adoptive parents and send/submit it to us.
What personal data do we collect, store and use?
The websites or social networking sites owned by the Data Controller provide you with the possibility to submit information directly to us, e.g. on the website www.partneriai.lt when sending a message through a contact form.
The following information is obtained directly from you:
The following information is obtained indirectly:
- Information on how you use our websites. For example, we can collect the following information:
- Device information, i.e. IP address, operating system version and settings of the device that you use to access the content/products.
- Local information, i.e. device GPS signal or information about the nearest Wi-Fi hotspots and mobile connection towers that may be passed on to us when using the content of our websites.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable laws) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, e.g. through your Facebook accounts.
Other information we collect
We may also collect information about you, your device or your use of our website content with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (e.g. subscription or marketing information) but in this case, the Data Controller will not be able to provide you with the latest offers and contact you promptly when company has the best offer for you.
How do we use your information?
We can use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing
- In other ways, with your consent.
*Please be informed that you have the right to refuse or at any time cancel your consent to process your data for the starred purposes above.
To whom do we disclose your information?
We will disclose your information to the following entities:
- Companies that provide services on our request, such as banks/companies that assist in settlement of the transactions. The possibility of these companies to use your information is limited; they cannot use this information for the purposes other than the provision of services to us;
- Other parties if required by law or it is necessary to protect information society services provided by us.
The cases when we can disclose your information to other parties:
- In order not to breach the law or respond to a mandatory legal process requirements;
- In order to confirm the legitimacy of our actions;
- In order to protect the Data Controller, its rights, property or ensure its security;
- We can disclose your information to the third party concerned in the event of merger, transfer or bankruptcy of the companies;
- In other cases, with your consent or on your legitimate request.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data for marketing purposes for 3 years and then we will renew the receipt of consents.
What are we doing to protect your information?
We have implemented smart and relevant physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect for content/service provision. However, do not forget that while we are taking appropriate actions to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
Rights guaranteed to you
We guarantee the implementation of the following rights and the provision of any related information at your request or application:
- To know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- To get acquainted with your personal data and how they are processed;
- To request correction, deletion of your personal data or suspension of processing of your personal data, except for storage;
- To disagree with the processing of your personal data, including direct marketing;
- To request deletion of your personal data (the right to be forgotten);
- To request transfer of your personal data, i.e. allow you to access your personal data in a form when you are provided with personal data in a commonly used and computer-readable format;
- The right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
The Data Controller may not create conditions for the data subjects to implement the rights above where in the cases provided for by law it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of the crimes and offenses of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Websites, services and products of third parties on our websites
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
For the purpose of these PP, we use the term â€œcookiesâ€ to define cookies and other similar technologies, such as Pixel Tags, Web Beacon, Clear GIF.
When you visit the Data Controllerâ€™s websites, we want to provide you with the content and features that are customised to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small items of information stored in your web browser. They help the Data Controller recognise you as the previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure smooth running of the websites, allow you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analysing these data, we can improve our websites and make them more user-friendly. Some examples of cookie usage:
Cookies allows to identify how many unique users are on the website at once, thus helping to ensure smooth and fast functioning;
Cookies allow us to analyse the collected information about the browsing of unique users which helps to customise the functioning of the website to your needs.
The cookies used on our websites fall into the following types:
Required cookies are strictly necessary so that our website can perform its core functions. These cookies allow you to browse the website and use the features you want, such as providing access to secure website areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide services that allow this website to function.
Activity cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the website. By providing information about visited areas, time spent on the website and any problems encountered, such as error messages, these cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the website. This information helps us improve website performance.
Cookies help to collect the following data:
We can use IP addresses of the visitorsâ€™ computers when administrating websites and diagnosing server faults. IP address is a unique network code identifying a computer. It can be used to identify a visitor and collect various demographic information. This is done by the absolute majority of web server administrators.
We collect data on the use of services by using cookies. The types of cookies used on our websites are listed above.
How to manage and delete cookies
When you use the browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify when the cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, thus, if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, please look in its help menu. Your device operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use the current easy-to-use procedure applied in most browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about cookie control, click on: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies only, and you will no longer be able to use them or certain parts of them if you turn them off.
Where to apply?
Should you have any requests or questions for the personal data processing, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Personal Data processing, please Viktorija Tiuleneva by email email@example.com.
Amendment of the Policy